I was just thinking that perhaps I should put down what I really think, what I really believe. And why not? And doing it here rather than in other places where I'll get abused for it should be good for me.
I would like to think that I have one safe place.
So anyway. What is it that I think?
Well as far as gods go I believe that there is a god of some kind. I'm not sure if it is many or one, or if it was an "alien" or some such but I believe that there is something there.
Do I believe in Karma? There was a time where I thought that it was a load of bull dung, but over the years I have come to see that the people who have done wrong to me or others around me have got what they deserved and not from me either. I will admit that there have been times where I have thought about some not so nice things but I have never needed to act. In one way or another they get what they should. For instance, A girl tried to break me and my partner of a time up and for a short time it worked. but less than a month apart and he came back to me and now next to no one likes her. She has done things to other people and I do not blame them for not wanting to see her. But I guess her price to pay is the friends that she craves that she wont have if she continues on the destructive path. It has been a few years since I have seen her but from what my old friends tell me she has not changed at all.
I believe in love. In true love. A love for a person that makes the paramount to anything else in your life. You love them as much as life it's self. they become a part of them and you know that any pain they feel you feel too. I believe in this because it is what I feel. it is how I have felt about my current partner for 2 years. I was told by a person that I do not at all care for him and that I only pretend. Having that said to me hurt because I do care for him. But after a while I came to believe that it was only said in spite and I would not hold it against the person. Why should I let it worry me? I believe that the person in question lacks love in his life (that poor soul) and that some day he will find it. He is a rather strange person in my eyes. Some days he can be so kind, and others he is just rude towards me and I can't really understand why. It is not like I go out of my was to do harm to him in any way. Too much bother to do such a thing. But then I guess if he dislikes me like I believe he may do then he would have no reason to be nice to me. I'll be out of his life soon enough.
I believe that music brings joy. If you find music that can make your day brighter then you should listen to it every day. How could anyone dislike music when it can bring so much joy to everyone?
I believe in creativity. I believe that it is a good way to express emotion, and when you don't know how to say how you really feel then why not make some art and give i to the person you are trying to express emotion to? I do it all the time and I feel all the better for it.
I guess I believe in energy. Not good or bad but negative and positive. If you are burdened with negative energy then you will be drawn to have negative reactions, feelings and events where as if you are positive then the more positive things will be drawn your way.
I believe that a hug a day keeps the psych away.
I believe in trying something new. read a book or something that you have not done before. Why not? You wont know till you try and there is no time like this very moment.
I believe in being able to put down how I feel and being able to vent when I am stressed rather than getting flamed for it and the sort. It's funny.. Be it in a blog or at my mothers place I still get shit for having feelings. How sucky. Ah well. Such is life at times.
I believe in rain. Rain makes me feel new again. I wish it would rain today. I would go for a walk. perhaps go and buy a nice drink to have with dinner. *sigh* dinner is being cooked by Matthew's mother tonight. She's an amazing woman. Such a beautiful person and a wonderful mother and all her children can be just as wonderful. Matthew most of all. No one else could make me feel the way that he does. As I said I believe in love. But I also believe in passion. A passion that we both have and show each other every day. Why else would I be so happy to get out of bed at ^ and start to make his breaky *goes mushy*
Such a very wonderful man.
Speaking of I think I might go see how he is and if he needs something.
Good day to all.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment